The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
How do I make it so guests can see a forum but can not access the insides untill the register. I want them to be able to see the topics available but not be able to go inside those topics untill they have registered. can this be done easily?
|
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
<a href="https://vborg.vbsupport.ru/showthread.php?t=59859" target="_blank">https://vborg.vbsupport.ru/showthread.php?t=59859</a> worked for me.
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
it does not look like that hack will allow the guests to still be able to see the forum. I want them to see that there is a forum there but make them login to see it. I dont want them to see inside the forum unless they have registered.
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
So you actually want
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
yes exactly. but I Want this only for certain groups and for certain forums
|
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
|
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
what hack?
|
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
|
|
#9
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
|
![]() |
|
|