The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
Account Request Form on a non-vB page Details »»
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
Requested here: https://vborg.vbsupport.ru/showthrea...038#post395038
There is some PHP included in this, not all HTML, because HTML itself cannot send the email out. You can modify this all you like to fit your website; this is a basic form to do what it does. The code is attached; simply modify the variables at the top of the file. Show Your Support
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Comments |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Thanks for you help.
I modified the parameters on top of the file, but I get a parse error on line 36 (which doesn't exist) Any ideas? |
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
That's because one of the close brackets was missing.
Find: PHP Code:
PHP Code:
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
I was in a hurry when I initially created the file.
I have uploaded a new one, slightly modified. |
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Hey, I was just browsing the hack database to see if this has been made before, I can use this
Thank you .. /me installs on client site.
|
![]() |
|
|