The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
I know I'm probably wrong (seeing as I'm still learning PHP, etc.), but I saw this code, and it made me wonder.
PHP Code:
PHP Code:
Surely this is just another unneeded query? Or am I looking at this wrong? Dave. |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
So I was right or what?
Was that code adding an extra query or was it genuinely needed to function correctly? Dave. |
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
The first query in that batch of code is for guests, the second, for members.
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Yes, it's needed.
Without it guestsessions would make problems
|
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
Ohhh I see.
Thanks. Dave. |
![]() |
|
|