The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Hi,
I'm trying to access this modification: https://vborg.vbsupport.ru/showthread.php?t=53253 It's an EXTREMELY old modification however I am a licensed member so should still have access to download this. I tested latest modification sections and I can download from them, just not anything in that section. If the permissions can't be fixed, could the modification atleast be sent to me with a different link so that I can download it. Thanks. |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
yet another flaming thread on the go... lol
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Not a flaming thread, just eager to get access for downloads in that section and more specifically for that modification.
More of a request than a flame. |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Archived modifications are no longer downloadable by anyone.
|
![]() |
|
|