The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
Minimum Posts Per Day to View Specified Forums Details »»
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||
|
Minimum Posts Per Day to View Specified Forums
Developer Last Online: Jun 2020
Minimum Posts Per Day to View Specified Forums
What does this hack do? It allows you to specify the minimum posts per day that a user must have, in order to view specified forum(s). This is especially useful, if you want only active users to view a specified forum, and disable access to those forums from less active users. How do I install this hack? Simply follow the attached instructions. Show Your Support
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Comments |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Screenshot in admin cp
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Screenshot when someone tries to view a forum without reaching the specified amount of posts per day
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Very cool hack ~ Installs.
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Hmm it effects admins to
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
One second, I'll fix that.
|
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
Also I tested with making it lower one post a day .... and i get this
Sorry, you must have at least 1 posts per day to view this forum. |
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
|
|
#10
|
||||
|
||||
|
I set it to 1 post per day. Then I even made a post incase it was that.
Also if I set it to 0 then it lets me view. I have it set to 1 post perday and viewing it with 4 posts. |
![]() |
|
|