The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Ok so I currently have 2 forums I own/run...
I have been holding off doing any upgrades due to the fact--I have never done one. Now my big forum thats pretty busy has alot of hacks and alot of template mods (currently version 3.6.4) and my quite a bit smaller forum 3.6.8 Ok so from all the reading I have done/searching as I understand it the biggest thing that has to be done is fix all of your modded templates..... So whats the easiest way to go about this with the templates? I also have the mian CSS pretty modified--is there an easy way of handling that? Thanks... |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
This might help you:
https://vborg.vbsupport.ru/showthread.php?t=201077 |
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
|
![]() |
|
|