The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
hi i have update now to 3.8 but i do have to revert 13 templates i have the feelings that i lose my mods in 3.7 ? can ik let it so i do not revert the templates of 3.8 ?
thx |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
I would go through each of those templates - edit > view history > compare - and add in any new Jelsoft code.
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
thx but where i must added the new Jelsoft code? |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
If you do a compare, it will highlight the differences (I like to click on the Side by Side comparison) and then you'll see what you need to add and where.
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
I don't know. I found it so much more useful to see the differences side-by-side.
|
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
so this its not working ? If you do a compare, it will highlight the differences (I like to click on the Side by Side comparison) and then you'll see what you need to add and where. |
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
Yes, it is working. I was agreeing with Brandon about how side to side is better than the default.
|
|
#9
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
thx |
|
#10
|
||||
|
||||
|
If you upgrade to 3.8, but don't revert the templates, then you won't have many of the new features from 3.8. And, in fact, some of the links or forms may do strange things if they have changed variables for them.
|
![]() |
|
|