The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Everytime when I'm in the Admin CP editing a template, I get an email with a database error.
Quote:
|
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
It says to many connections to the mysql server. I would recomend u contact your host.
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
The strange thing is that I get the same error message about the RSS feeds, and it doesn't happen anymore.
Quote:
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Yea the RSS feeds pull from your mysql database or are writing to the database depending on which way you are going.
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
So it's also possible that the forum was doing too many things with the mySql server, so the maximum amount of allowed connections was exeeded?
|
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
Exactly. However this sounds like a very limited web host. You are probally on a shared host and want to move.
|
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
I started with my forum (and of course this web host) 2 months ago, and if I get many more of these problems I'd surely look for a different web host.
|
![]() |
|
|