The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
Auto Prune Threads Details »»
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
<font size="3">Auto Prune Threads</font>
Description This hack gives you the ability to specify if you want to have threads pruned from a forum after x days. The amount of days can be set separately for each forum in forum manager. Details 1 Product XML (3 Plugins, 1 Phrase) Compatibility Note vBulletin 3.7 As of vBulletin 3.7 Beta 4, the hook used for this Mod does not exist any longer. After installting this Mod, please change the Hook location to cron_script_cleanup_hourly Show Your Support
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Comments |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
looks cool will try out
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Hi Andreas,
Is it also possible to have a Product for 'Auto Prune Closed Threads' please? |
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Nice one Kirby.
|
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
cool! I'm happy. :nervous:
|
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
AH HA... i knew it.. .lol
|
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
I will install this one soon at my site.
|
|
#9
|
|||
|
|||
|
If I'm looking at the code right, if I set the prune to 0 it will never prune posts in that forum correct?
And does this prune threads that are sticky as well? I would love for this not to prune sticky threads. Thanks bro! |
|
#10
|
|||
|
|||
|
I really need this too
Very BIG thanks for this.
|
![]() |
|
|