The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
[StatusIcons]Halloween Sets Details »»
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||
These are just a few I made to replace all the regular ones for halloween. Thanks!
There are plenty more images in the zip folder. I tried to replace them all. dont forget to save all your original sets... included in this file is also a few "misc" buttons... just read them and you'll see where everything goes. Download Now
Show Your Support
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Comments |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Thx m8, nice icons for this weekend
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Very nice. I may even use them with a general fall and Thanksgiving theme.
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Glad u guys actually like them! Thanks!
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Great! This is much easier than installing and re-hacking an entire style!
|
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
SO CUTE!!
Can someone tell me how to change them on my boards!? SORRY TOTAL NOOB!!! |
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
Excellent work, thank you!
|
![]() |
|
|