The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
Number of threads in user profile Details »»
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
This little plugin displays the number of threads that a user has made in his profile.
Instructions 1. Import the attached plugin. 2. In the template MEMBERINFO: Find: HTML Code:
<td> $vbphrase[total_posts]: <strong>$userinfo[posts]</strong> (<phrase 1="$postsperday">$vbphrase[x_posts_per_day]</phrase>) </td> HTML Code:
<td> $vbphrase[total_posts]: <strong>$userinfo[posts]</strong> | Total threads: <strong>$threadcount[count] (<phrase 1="$postsperday">$vbphrase[x_posts_per_day]</phrase>) </td> Show Your Support
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Comments |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Well done
will this show in the profile in the post as well? lol
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Where is the profile.xml in the folders? which one lol.. I am not sure how to do this lol.. can you help a little?
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
It will only show in the profile. I'll have to make a different plugin for it to show in the postbit.
You just go to plugin Manager > Download/Upload plugins and then upload the threadcount_in_profile.xml . There is no profile.xml involved, where did you see that?
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
sorry lol.. I am a bit daft with these things...
Download threadcount in profile.xml do I have to make a file called that or add whats in there, as its nothing being downloaded when I click on the link, all I get is a page with some code in it and thats it. How do I add it to what? lol sorry. |
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
Left click on the link and select "Save target as..."
|
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
hehe i was just working on this
Thanks man saved me a job
|
|
#8
|
|||
|
|||
|
its not happening for me..
lol
|
|
#9
|
|||
|
|||
|
That was nice and easy and I love thank you
|
|
#10
|
|||
|
|||
|
woohoo I loaded it up but I cant find memberinfo anywhere... where is that one?
|
![]() |
|
|