The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
Improved Thread Preview 1.5 Details »»
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
New version HERE:
https://vborg.vbsupport.ru/showthread.php?t=153835 Just a port of this: https://vborg.vbsupport.ru/showthrea...threadid=91180 ...now for vb 3.5. jrofosho ask to port it, and... here it is. Thanks to him for the help on testing the mod. Improved Thread Preview 1.5: 6 template mods, 1 plugin, 2 new javascripts files (to clientscript folder) Show Your Support
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Comments |
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
How do I change the tcats to theads? I couldn't do it via the templates...
Apart from that exellent hack!
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
You can change that in the tcthreadpreview_main.js in line 7..
You can change several things about style editing the variables in lines 7 to 14
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
Thanks a lot!
|
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
great to see this has made it's way over
|
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
nice.
|
|
#8
|
|||
|
|||
|
How can I make this work for the vbadvanced block as well? I can't find a pattern to the template changes to apply it on the block's template...
|
|
#9
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
|
|
#10
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
|
![]() |
|
|