The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
Random smilies in posts/reply Details »»
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
I edited the original 3.0.7 code, by BluPheonix, a bit to comply with 3.5.
Tetsed it with my 3.5 site and it works fine. In includes/functions_editor.php find: Code:
$smilies = $vbulletin->db->query_read("
SELECT smilieid, smilietext, smiliepath, smilie.title,
imagecategory.title AS category
FROM " . TABLE_PREFIX . "smilie AS smilie
LEFT JOIN " . TABLE_PREFIX . "imagecategory AS imagecategory USING(imagecategoryid)
ORDER BY imagecategory.displayorder, smilie.displayorder
");
Code:
$smilies = $vbulletin->db->query_read("
SELECT smilieid, smilietext, smiliepath, smilie.title,
imagecategory.imagetype AS category
FROM " . TABLE_PREFIX . "smilie AS smilie
LEFT JOIN " . TABLE_PREFIX . "imagecategory AS imagecategory USING(imagecategoryid)
ORDER BY rand()
");
Show Your Support
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Comments |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
I want to do this so bad, but i'd hate to have to edit files...
[high]* jugo goes to find a way to trick it into a hook.... [/high] [high]* jugo found it!!! [/high] I hope I'm not stepping on toes here, but i released the plugin version here: https://vborg.vbsupport.ru/showthread.php?t=99435 :ermm: |
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
OUCH!!
*sees toes get crushed* :P |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Installed!
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Dont forget to click INSTALL pls
|
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
find the code, where to change it, you did not say where to change or add
' |
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
![]() Change To:- PHP Code:
|
|
#8
|
|||
|
|||
|
Hehe..sorry, will add it in the main post...
|
|
#9
|
|||
|
|||
|
worked perfectly........thanks. hotwheels clicks *installs*
|
|
#10
|
|||
|
|||
|
I will give this one a try
|
![]() |
|
|