Go Back   vb.org Archive > vBulletin 3 Discussion > vB3 General Discussions
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 10-24-2005, 02:34 PM
harmor19 harmor19 is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 1,324
Благодарил(а): 0 раз(а)
Поблагодарили: 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях
Default help with template edit through product

I have a product and in that product I have

PHP Code:
<hookname>global_start</hookname>
            <phpcode><![CDATA[
            
    $vbulletin->templatecache['navbar'] = str_replace('#<!-- / NAVBAR POPUP MENUS -->#', '<!-- / NAVBAR POPUP MENUS -->Testing', $vbulletin->templatecache['navbar']); 
In the navbar template I want it to look for "<!-- / NAVBAR POPUP MENUS -->"
and replace it with "<!-- / NAVBAR POPUP MENUS -->Testing"
Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:46 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.9.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions Inc.