The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
Signature only on first post Details »»
|
||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Signature only on first post VB3.5
This will cause each user's signature to be shown only on their first post on each page. Quote:
Find : Code:
<if condition="$post['signature']"> Code:
<if condition="$post['signature'] AND !$vboptions['shownsigs'][$post[userid]] AND $vboptions['shownsigs'][$post[userid]] = true"> Show Your Support
|
||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Comments |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Opps I think I posted this in the wrong place.
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Many thanks I was just searching for this earlier today.
Works great.
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Yeah nice one cheers I was hoping to get away from the file edit!
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Wow I was looking something similar to this. Thanks bud.
|
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
it does not work sir.
|
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
|
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
DEMO MY SIG: PHP Code:
Quote:
|
|
#9
|
|||
|
|||
|
You may be true but I have made editing codes you gave It did not work.
I tried as member ,as moderator,as admin but every user is same.I see all signatures.If you want I can give the all codes of template. |
|
#10
|
|||
|
|||
|
Didn't work for me either.
|
![]() |
|
|