The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
Hide Poll Results Details »»
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
[high]Installation Instructions[/high]
Step 1: Upload the .xml file to the Product Manager Step 2: Click [high]INSTALL[/high] ![]() Requested by: https://vborg.vbsupport.ru/showthread.php?t=95019 (mrsbuzzy, 68 Z-28 & 1996 328ti) [high]What does this Plugin do?[/high] Basically, this will disable poll results from showing from everyone :devious: [high]Are there any screenshots?[/high] See my next post ![]() [high]Version History:[/high] 1.0.0: First release 1.0.1: Added more functionality (Results shown when poll is closed, hidden while open); Corrected 3 bugs (2 phrases in the added template, pollresult_voted now cached in cache_templates) ; 1 template edit / overwrite required (pollresult_voted) to add new phrases; 1.0.2: Fixed another bug - Should allow you to vote on unvoted polls now ![]() 1.0.3: Fixed bug that unregistered users can see poll results Chris Show Your Support
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Comments |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
[high]Screenshot[/high]
See attached ![]() Chris |
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
kinda like something that will be used for HotM here.. lol
EDIT: would be good to add the TEXT in a <phrase> so we don't have any problem with translations..
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
If a poll has been selected to close after x days, is there an option to to hide the results until the poll has been closed? If not, would this be easy to do?
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
This is simply to hide polls - I plan to expand the functionality to perform more detailed instructions at a later date;
These will include: - Hide poll until closing date - Hide poll from specific usergroups - Hide poll in specific forums ![]() Chris |
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
Cheers Chris, sounds like exactly what I'm after - I'll wait until the later release.
Can I make a request - I'm not sure if this plugin is the right place for this but do you think it would be possible to add the ability to put a check in to close the thread if the poll has closed. This may be out of scope of what this plugin does but thought I'd ask
|
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
I'll consider adding it since it is to do with poll functionality
![]() Chris |
|
#8
|
|||
|
|||
|
You are da man Chris... Really looking forward to this plugin now
|
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
|
|
#10
|
||||
|
||||
|
I've already completed the first request - Now when the poll is closed, it will display the results and all the information previously forced into submission
![]() My next update will be to add forum-specific and usergroup-specific controls and the ability to enable/disable all 3 new functionalities if you do not need them; I will then look into auto-closing threads after polls have closed ![]() Chris |
![]() |
|
|