The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
What is the best way to handle banning of users with ip address that change?
Should I load one of the hacks? Thanks |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
If I would ban users with dynamic IPs, my board would be empty except 1 moderator ...
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
I understand. I guess I was looking for advice actually.
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
That was an advice
![]() Or in other words: I recommend not to install such a Hack, as most users will have dynamic IPs. |
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
What do you do when you have someone you just have to ban?
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
I ban his account. If he comes back with a new account the new account gets banned.
Not much else there that could be done
|
![]() |
|
|