The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Hey,
I upgraded my forums to the latest vBulletin version and obviously, had to re-code some of the templates in my current skins. In one of the skins I have this wierd problem with the textarea for the message where the text is centered by default, on the other skin it works without any problem. I attached a sample. Does anyone know what may be the cause of it? Thanks in advance, Kedmyster |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
code please?
Preferably for all affected templates. Otherwise, the only thing I can tell is that you have a <div align="center"> in the wrong place somewhere. But the where is anyones guess. |
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
I thought this can be caused by defected JS code I might have touched, I don't know.
I'll look into it more carefully, thanks. |
![]() |
|
|