The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
I'm using vB 3x currently on a med size forum (5500 members) with a bunch of custom hacks and Photopost.
Is it worth the trouble to upgrade to 3.5? I'm thinking no. |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
1000%
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
It was a breeze. I install a fresh copy of 3.5.0 and used impex. total of ten minutes.
|
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
Sure, it's a breeze if you don't have any/many hacks installed. heh
|
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
Ok,
Most people are saying go to 3.5, can you explain why? I mean is it worth the headache of upgrading for features I won't use? |
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
|
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
It was no problem - I even set up a test site/database to ensure it - there were a couple small issues, but nothing that couldn't be resolved. And best yet, my 3.0 style transferred to 3.5
|
|
#10
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
|
![]() |
|
|