The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
Disable Swear Censor Per Forum Details »»
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
Here you go. Updated for 3.5 as a plugin. First one too!
![]() Change the array of forum id's to the ones you want excluded from the swear censor. I noticed there is another hack like this after I did it, but this has no db calls. 1.01 - Ok, for some reason the var forumids was messing up the edit attachments page in profile. So I renamed it. I just add "the" in front of it. So it is now $theforumids. You just need to go into the plugin and edit that, no need to download again if you have it installed already. 1.02 - As per boofo, I forgot one of the above vars I had to edit. All good now. Show Your Support
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Comments |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Wow, thanks a bunch!
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
i coulda swore i installed this a week ago ? ? ?
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
updated...please read the Edit if you installed this.
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Uh, you need to change this:
PHP Code:
PHP Code:
|
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
ur right, missed that one.
|
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
![]() I've not looked, but I dare say that the code is different. |
|
#8
|
|||
|
|||
|
he prolly did. I didn't notice it till after. BUt mine has no db calls.
|
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
Maybe have an on/off switch for all forums per user
|
|
#10
|
|||
|
|||
|
Totally different code
![]() I didn't want hard coded IDs, wanted something that I wouldn't have to go back and edit each time I made a new forum I wanted to be disabled but that would have a simple yes/no box with it ![]() Both ideas work great ![]() Gamerz, I haven't had any luck getting it to parse or not based on user. I've tried alot of things with no luck so far
|
![]() |
|
|