The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
just as topic says.. is there an easy way to list like events for the next 3 days time (or list next 15 upcoming events , either way) on a page non-VB? I want to basically stick it on my home page portal area. Thanks for any help
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
there's a vbadvanced plug in to do this if your using it.
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
I'm not really interested in a huge portal though.. all I want is a simple javascript or XML query of the events and list 5-10 of them on a page.. thats all I want to pull.
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
any updates or threads I missed reguarding this topic?
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
This is a great idea. Unfortunately I don't see anything on this topic. I'd like to think about a similar hack to the vb forum posts but switching the variables to be pulled from the DB. I'll see what it involves.
|
![]() |
|
|