The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
Details »»
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
Hi,
I want to add a chat to my site with my current vbulletin header and footer. Here is the code I have so far: <? require( "global.php" ); if( $bbuserid ) { $user = $DB_site->query_first( "SELECT username FROM user WHERE userid = $bbuserid" ); $bbusername = $user[ username ]; echo "Your username is $bbusername, use that for your log-in name"; ?><P><P> <applet codebase="http://memberchat.xoom.com:8901/pchat/classes/" code="ParaChat.class" archive="pchat.zip" width="600" height="350"> <param name="ServerName" value="memberchat.xoom.com"> <param name="ServerPort" value="8900"> <param name="Channel" value="#XC.2325247"> Sorry, your browser is not Java-enabled, so you will not be able to chat. </applet> <? } else { print( "<font face=\"TREBUCHET MS,ARIAL,HELVETICA\">Sorry, you must be logged in to use Deluxe Forums chat! Go to <a href="http://defend.net/deluxeforums">http://defend.net/deluxeforums<a/></font><br>" ); } // end if ?> You can see it at http://defend.net/deluxeforums/chat2.php. It displays the chat but nothing else. I'm using 2.0 beta 2. Thanks, Tim Show Your Support
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Comments |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Use this to call a template:
PHP Code:
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Thanks! That's just what I needed!
Tim |
![]() |
|
|