The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
A quick honest question. Is anyone here younger then I am? (I'm 14 and my birthday is June 16) The only reason I ask this question is that almost every forum I visit/register on has no one younger then me and I can't seem to figure out why more younger people don't visit forums. Maybe it's because they can't be arsed to use semi decent grammar/punctuation? I don't know
|
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Most people below 18 shouldn't be allowed on my Internet, IMO. Present company excluded of course, especially given you're one of the few who does spell and type properly.
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Well, I can't say I was always like this, last year I was one of the many people my age that would type "lolz u guyz r funneh!111 wnaa hurr a joek!?!" I got flamed into stopping and now I can't believe I use to do that. I should probably cut down on the computer usage though, I'm on my computer anywhere from 5 hours to 12 hours a day. :/
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
u meen speling haz inithing to due wif aeg?
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Well, in your case Boofo it doesn't matter how old you are
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
They say once you hit a hundred, it's all down hill from there. And I can see the bottom now.
|
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
dont pay any attention to Booby..he's a nerd...well i guess i am too..but hes more of one than I am
|
|
#8
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
|
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
I'm about as much a nerd as Mother Teresa was.
|
|
#10
|
|||
|
|||
|
well thats good... wait, WHAT!?!
/me hides. |
![]() |
|
|