The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
www.hiphop-universe.com
www.hhuniverse.com That is my site. I have a news section on the main page, link is on the left which I would like to have so that when a thread is created in my news section on the forum, it posts the thread name in the news section, and maybe a few lines previewed, so they can click it and it will redirect to that thread in the forums, thus increasing forum / website interactivity... I don't want to use VBadvanced (It is installed) because then I would have to re-do my entire main page of the website and all the other content pages (my website has and will have a lot of content so just using php for that) Anybody able to help me out in acheiving this.. Thanks |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Anybody?
|
![]() |
|
|