The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Is there a hack to tell you who has viewed a thread and what time they viewed it at? I'd like to be able to track who has read what and when. This will be using 3.5 which I am currently testing.
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
There are at least two in the plugins section, did you look or search ?
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
I found one looking through all the pages in the plugins section but that one has a zero rating. Didn't find the other one yet. I guess I'll keep looking.
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Ratings are not much of a guide - few people rate hacks/plugins etc.
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Hrmm neither of the two plugins for 3.5 are ports of Ocean's version. I have a ton of info in my DB from using his hack for months and would hate to lose it, not to mention I love the configurable setting for last read since. Anyone know how hard this would be to port to the plugin system?
|
![]() |
|
|