The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
Age Lock Hack Details »»
|
||||||||||||||||||||||||||
UPDATE: Updated the code to work with latest versions (both stable and beta)
Quote:
Total File Modifications: 0 Total Plugins: 1 Total Hooks Used: 6 Total extra sql querys: 0 Make sure to read the txt files before installing!!! limited support will be provided! enjoy and dont forget to click install ![]() Stuie B Show Your Support
|
||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Comments |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
This can be used especially in forums that have adult content.
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
oh this is just what I was waiting for! Sweetness
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
the idea of deleting the content of the template modifyprofile_birthday is irrelevent... just add a new plugin for the hook: profile_editprofile_start, add simply a "no_permission" thingy...
btw, i think it would be more efficient to be conditional to a setting - admin can activate this or not, so if not, the users will be able to change their birthday |
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
|
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
|
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
Also, would it be possible for me to implement this with vBshout? I have a shoutbox, but I would prefer it if that was only accessible to adult users as well.
*Clicks Install* Just the hack I was looking for
|
|
#8
|
|||
|
|||
|
Sorry, but one more question.
Is there a way to make it so that the forums are hidden? I setup a test account, and it still shows the forum, but when I click on the it gives me the message about being too young. I would prefer it if they couldn't see the forums to begin with. |
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
Is it possible to toggle the option to edit the date of birth?
The reason for this is so that some birthday data was incorrect during an import from phpbb and I want to allows users some time to correct any errors before enabling it |
|
#10
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
i should have a beta version by the end of the week for you with most of these included (hopefully) stuie b |
![]() |
|
|