The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
I've run into a perplexing issue dealing with this. On my test bed, the function works perfectly, yet on the production site, it does not. Where is this called from? I'd like to compare the two files to see if it's something I can fix easily.
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Are you running identical versions of vBulletin, both on your production and test boards?
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Yep. 3.5 RC2 Only difference is the style and plugins that I'm running.
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Anyone?
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Check AdminCP->vBulletin Options->Help Message Posting and Editing Options->Log IP Addresses
|
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
Already set to Display, but require administrator or moderator. The IP shows on mouseover, however when you click the link I receive:
Quote:
|
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
Sounds like a template problem, try reverting that template.
|
|
#8
|
|||
|
|||
|
Postbit_legacy?
|
![]() |
|
|