The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
I was just wondering if anyone has added the FCKeditor WYSIWYG editor as an additional option into vBulletin?
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Cinq's articles hack uses the fck editor. Has anyone used "html area" with vbulletin?
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
What is FCKEditor? Never heard of that.
|
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
FCKEditor is a full-featured open source WYSIWYG editor. It has many many more features than the vB WYSIWYG editor (not that there's anything wrong with vB's editor), and I was hoping that someone has integrated it into vBulletin. I would really like to give my "power users" a very robust WYSIWYG editor so they can produce professional looking content for our site's users. More information on FCKeditor can be found at: http://www.fckeditor.net/ |
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
hmm, i like more tinymce (http://tinymce.moxiecode.com/) editor, also free, waaay more options.
Anyone got this integrated? Grz, seba |
|
#8
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
I really want to allow my power users to have a much more robust editor so they can produce professional content within the forums. |
|
#9
|
|||
|
|||
|
I wish someone would
|
|
#10
|
|||
|
|||
|
|
![]() |
|
|