The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Would it be legal if I ran a nulled version of vbulletin? (even though I payed)
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
I'd go with the safe version if I were you
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
|
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
I think i know about which version you are talking, probably the one created by Wimpie for a site i will not mention.
That version [b]does have[b] serious security issues that you will not find in a non-pirat version. Also keep in mind that you should never load more hacks then you really need, since each hack you add could mean another security risk or a possible performance issue. |
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
Good luck!
|
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
rofl at marco's [b] xD.
~Curt |
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
oh noes a moderator made a mistake, quick someone.
|
|
#10
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
|
![]() |
|
|