The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
I have no idea what a RSS feed is or how they work. I just know I am trying to make industry news appear on our site and this is how they provide it.
Have a look here: http://www.impressionsmag.com/impres...ines/index.jsp If you click on the news article, they offer an RSS XML feed. Is there some hack for 3.0.7 that could help me pull these things to my site? I should also note that I have 3-4 sites I want to pull news like this from. Is it possible to pull full news body and not just headlines?? Any help is MUCH appreciated! Thanks |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
If you are using vBulletin 3.0-3.08 then there are plenty of RSS news feed hacks that you can install. Heres a few of them for you to check out. Each one should come with instructions as to where to place the rss files.
|
![]() |
|
|