The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Which part of the Style template control would I use to limit the board style's width? The current style makes the board wider than 1024 pixels and it is annoying myself and my users.
|
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
In the stylevars section, it's the top one - "Main Table Width" - change it to "100%"
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
OK, maybe not, I said the wrong thing. The style itself is too wide. The width of the board doesn't help, sorry wrong question! The boarders around the board on the left and right are too wide. How do I fix that? www.alliancemodding.com/vb
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
main table width is 100%. Did you visit my site? See how the borders are too wide? I set the board width to 80%, but that just resulted in excessive grey areas...
|
![]() |
|
|