The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
Different Cell Color for Stickies Details »»
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
What this modification does is change the td cell background color for a sticky thread when viewing a thread listing.
Versions: 3.6.0 3.5.0 3.0.0 This is tested in 3.0.5 but I don't know why it wouldn't work in any 3.0.x version. Show Your Support
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Comments |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Very, very useful mod. Thanks for sharing, will definitely use myself. ^^
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
I actually thought it would be more complex than it was but then I discovered $thread['sticky'] is what determines if the thread is a sticky or not and then I just shoved it in the template.
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Great idea! *installs*
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Good job bud A+ mod
~Curt |
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Handy little feature.
*clicks install* |
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
|
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
thanks and install ....... good job
|
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
any chance for this with 3.5 RC1?
(btw, related: anyone know how to change it so I can to something else (different word) beside the word "sticky"?)
|
|
#10
|
||||
|
||||
|
Admin CP -> Languages & Phrases -> Phrase Manager -> GLOBAL Phrases -> sticky_thread_prefix is how you change that.
And as I have no working 3.5 board because of some stupid cookie issue, I don't know when I'll write this for 3.5. |
![]() |
|
|