The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
I'm licensed to have 1 installation of vbulletin. I want to upgrade to RC1, but have a fresh install. Would it be a boo-boo to install the RC1 fresh and leave my old boards up until everything I want is ported and ready to go? Thanks.
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
You are allowed to run a test board but
a) it cant be publically accessable b) theres a specific folder vb likes you to use but I dont think everyone follows that all the time. |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Any idea where Jelsoft states the specifics on test board operations?
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Jelsoft states that you may run 1 test board on your server. They ask that you name the directory www.yoursite.com/testforum/ or something along those lines. They also ask for people who run test boards to turn off registration.
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Thanks a bunch guys!
|
![]() |
|
|