The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Hi,
I'm looking to make my forum to have the same layout to the link below. http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=450749 So I want the "postbit" on the side and the rep points. Is this a mod or is this just a feature of vB3? Im running vB 3.0.7. Thanks Bodybuilding Forum |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
I have exactly the same question!
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
you want it on the side instead of the top? Ok do this:
Go in your admin cp > vbulletin options > style and language settings at the bottom you should see something that says Use Legacy (Vertical) Postbit Template. Click yes and save. |
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Worked like a charm!! Thanks alot for the help~
Almost thought it was a hack . heh |
![]() |
|
|