The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
I'm integrating voice recording software into vB right now and I need something similar to Manage Attachments (very simple is fine), I'm just stuck getting the postid of a post that doens't exist yet. I noticed vB had a post hash and a dateline in the address bar upon going to the attachments popup.. could someone point me in the right direction?
|
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
This has been resolved over msn.
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Thanks tim.
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Care to share the solution for others that might be looking into doing something like this?
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Not a chance.
![]() Haha just kidding. Use ?request=$posthash in a popup, then you relate to posthash instead of postid to relate them. |
![]() |
|
|