I think it is because its morning again and i againg didn't sleep. For the last one hour i am thinking something very easy and cannot figure it out
In my showthread page i want to change the links color to another color then alt1 or alt2 . I first think i need to change postbit_legacy template and change
Code:
<td class="alt2">
<if condition="$show['messageicon'] OR $post['title']">
to
Code:
<td class="alt4">
<if condition="$show['messageicon'] OR $post['title']">
and then add this to additional css definitions
Code:
.alt4 {
background-color: #f6f6f6;
color: #11162D;
font-size: 10pt;
font-family: helvetica;
}
a.alt4:link {
background-color: #82A056;
text-decoration: none;
border-bottom: 1px dotted #11162D;
color : #11162D;
padding-bottom: 0px
}
a.alt4:visited {
background-color: #82A056;
text-decoration: none;
border-bottom: 1px dotted #11162D;
color : #11162D; padding-bottom: 0px
}
a.alt4:hover {
background-color: #82A056;
text-decoration: none;
border-bottom: 0px dotted #11162D;
color : #11162D; padding-bottom: 0px
}
I might be making a stupid mistake but i couldn't figure this out myself. Hope someone can help me :nervous: