The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
This is for a module for vBadvanced CMPS but this is a coding question rather than CMPS support.
I've been successful in setting up the module to work with the portal system. The only problem I am having now is converting the php if () to something vbulletin will understand. I don't have a full grasp of php so converting the php to if statements is a bit confusing. This is the setup for the ping php include PHP Code:
PHP Code:
|
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
You can have two seperate templates I guess if the server is up or down
PHP Code:
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
edit: Just implemented the code and it worked like a charm. Many thanks for your assistance. |
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
No Problem, Glad I could help.
|
![]() |
|
|