The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
There used to be a hack that allowed you to make vb pages with templates only and not a php page for every template.
Anyone remember where that can be found? I have been looking and looking and searching and searching but I cannot find it. If I remember correctly it required only one php page and it would support as many templates that equal individual pages as you wanted. vb2.3.7 Thanks for your help in advance |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
That is pretty easy.
Take a look at the existing guids how to create custom pages, and instead of using a fixed Template-Name use a variable - Done. |
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
color me stupid but where are these guides you speak of?
Please? I have looked everywhere to no avail |
![]() |
|
|