The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
A typo....maybe Details »»
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
Sup Zach, Link..and everyone else. Hey I am not sure but I think I found a typo in the file action.thief.php I see this code
Find: Code:
if ($_FIELDS['points'] > $thefted['points']) {
$message = "The user you are trying to rob does not have that kind of cash!<br /><br />";
$message .= "Tring to rob for: ".$_REQUEST['points']." $vbphrase[ucs_points_lower], They have: ".$thefted['points'];
uttstore_print_end_message($message);
}
Shouldnt it be Change To: Code:
if ($_FIELDS['points'] > $thefted['points']) {
$message = "The user you are trying to rob does not have that kind of cash!<br /><br />";
$message .= "Trying to rob for: ".$_REQUEST['points']." $vbphrase[ucs_points_lower], They have: ".$thefted['points'];
uttstore_print_end_message($message);
}
Ok, take care guys. Show Your Support
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Comments |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
There are actually about 3 typos in that one block of code. Thanks for pointing it out.
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Haha, well then lol :P. Your welcome :-D. lol, anyway, sup link! Link > the world :-D.
|
![]() |
|
|