The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
I have these horrible lines i want to get rid of. I have attached a picture, i want to remove the lines in the circles totaly, and change the color of the ones in the squares. I dont mind changing the color in the circles either.
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
I think those are <td> borders....
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Are you sure?
My <td>,<th> etc is empty |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
I'm pretty sure, you should look in the templates folder and look to the class="" part, that class probably have borders
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
how do i do that?
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Can't say for sure, sry
|
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
Does any one know how to get rid of it?? i got rid of it in 3.0.7 but i dont know how!
|
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
For the one that is inside, I think its <legend>.
|
|
#9
|
|||
|
|||
|
i sorted the ledgend one, its that big two toned square i hate
|
|
#10
|
||||
|
||||
|
Without having those lines, the skin will look horrible. It just makes the skin to look better so why remove them.
|
![]() |
|
|