The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Hey,
I'm tryind to make a BBcode in order to hide text from non-registered members. I've tried a couple of things, but I was wondering if it was possible to use these as a BBcode: Code:
<if condition="$bbuserinfo['userid']">{param}<else />Please register to see hidden info (such as links etc.)</if>
<if condition="$show['guest']">Please register to see hidden info (such as links etc.)<else />{param}</if>
Thanks. |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Simple as that: You can't use conditions in custom BBCode.
Wait for Beta 3, in this Version it will be possible to create BBCodes with custom callbacks through Plugins - then you can create such BBCodes. |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
So for now I can't make this work (with templates or something?!)
Thx for your reaction btw
|
![]() |
|
|