The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
Thief failure Details »»
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
I have it set at 50
// Process their chance of failure. $failure = 50; I'd like to be able to grab the list of known thieves and do if ($knownthieves) { $failure = 0; } else { $failure = 50; } What could the $knownthieves = query be? Show Your Support
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Comments |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
As far as I know, there is no such thing as known thieves in this hack.
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
sure, in history
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
So you want to make known theives have a 0% chance of failing? Huh?
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
If you are a known thief, anyone can steal you and chance of failure to be 0%
and the one who steals them become thieves themselves too. Forcing them to be a slave and constantly put their money in the bank. |
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
![]() I'll see about giving you a query in a minute. |
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
Thanks for the query. A historical theft occured by me 55 millions points! And people are getting nervous :-)
|
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
Try this:
Find: PHP Code:
PHP Code:
|
|
#9
|
|||
|
|||
|
thanks a lot! ;-)
I've got this posted on my main page : Quote:
|
![]() |
|
|