The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
Add New Popup Link Details »»
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
As Requested here http://www.vbulletintemplates.com/mo...ead.php?t=5610 by "Crow"
And im sure alot other will also. I thought it would be very usefull to people new with vB3. What does it do? This mod will add a new pop up menu on your navigation box above. See screen shot for a better look. Very small mod, but usefull. ![]() also included instrustion how to make this only show for members. Enjoy =\ Show Your Support
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Comments |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Good job
Thanks for this... |
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Not a prob
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
nice, thank
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
very nice! I like this one, saves some work for me to do
![]() MGM out |
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
No prob, just keep those request comming and i'll see what i can do for ya guys
|
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
Thanks allot mate gonna install this one
|
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
Nice mod man
I might use this one to make quick links to my arcade.
|
|
#9
|
|||
|
|||
|
Very useful for newbies, I see alot of people asking how to add this.
|
|
#10
|
||||
|
||||
|
Thx for this Nemesis
![]() I'll use it now |
![]() |
|
|