The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Okay I run a sports card trading site. I am wanting to have memberships that people can purchase and the money would go to help make our trading community better. I am going to have 3 different memberships. Here are some of my basic ideas:
Bronze 125 PM Bronze Member User Title Non-transferable Silver 250 PM Silver Member User Title Member Website Advertisement in the *New* Member Page Box Transferable Gold 500PM Gold Member User Title Double the displays of the Member Website Advertisement in teh 8New* Member Page Box Transferable The member Website Advertisement is basically a small ad that is a link to their website. I have a banner system that will allow me to do this. i am looking for other great ideas on stuff. On idea is that I have a store that has packs of card in it, and I could give them a discount. |
![]() |
|
|