The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Maybe I am blind, but I dont see a list of hook areas anywhere. Do i just have to find them in the new script or what?
You would think vB would have published a list in the docs associated with the download. |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
There will be documentation - once vBulletin 3.5 goes final.
Currently you have to lookjup the hoonks in the files, which isn't too bad IMHO as you must look at the files anyway to know where you need to place your code
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
... jk
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
You can get a good idea about where they are by just looking at the drop-down list when you go to add a new plug-in. The names are pretty descriptive.
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Ron1n, do I smell the Downloads Hack coming for 3.5??? huh huh huh
|
![]() |
|
|