Go Back   vb.org Archive > vBulletin 3 Discussion > vB3 General Discussions
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 06-11-2005, 01:41 AM
noppid noppid is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Florida
Posts: 1,875
Благодарил(а): 0 раз(а)
Поблагодарили: 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях
Default WOL Hooks

Hi,

I dove into this one and went right to the default: of the two switch statements we usually build on to create WOL info for custom/add in pages. However, I found the hook "in" the default instead.

Should I suggest a hook or is there a new way you would like us to build these that I'm missing?

Thanks.

Never mind!
Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:05 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.9.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions Inc.