The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
I don't know what it is.
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
It's a place in southern England.
![]() It's also a feature of vB 3.5.0 which allows you to insert extra code.
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Read the Howtos about Hooks Brad wrote
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Well, when I go fishing, I get a line, and then I get a worm, and I .... wait a minute... wrong thread.
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
|
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
plugins
vb35 has a plugin system, and plugins are placed on hooks which are on specific places all around the source code
|
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
I thought it was the pirate that Peter Pan was fighting whose name was... uh - never mind, wrong thread...
|
|
#9
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
me too...
|
|
#10
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
^ Is that what you wanted? :nervous: |
![]() |
|
|