The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
I'm talking about no browser pluggins or .exe files or anything. Preferably not html based chat, those suck. I need Mac compatibility specifically.
|
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
The java chat from Webmaster.com has been successfully integrated. If you don't want to use HTML though you will have to rely on Java or a chat plugin to provide this capabiltiy within your forums.
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
What about Flash/Shockwave,Generator or whatever it is called? I'm pretty sure I have seen chat rooms with that.
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Those java ones at webmaster.com looks good. I tried the free one and it was at least functional without the dreaded constant refreshing you get with html based chat.
|
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
who knows of any flash based vb incorperarted chats?
|
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
<a href="http://www.javazoom.net/jzservlets/jzchat10/jzchat.html" target="_blank">http://www.javazoom.net/jzservlets/jzchat10/jzchat.html</a>
|
|
#8
|
|||
|
|||
|
that javazoom chat refreshes every few seconds... = annoying.
|
![]() |
|
|