The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
I have a forum where the number of forums is growing. I'm looking for a way to make the Forum Home display sub-forums in a list (one on top of the other) rather that the forum names listed separated by commas (I want to set vBulletin Options > Forum Listing Display Options > Depth of Forums - Forum Home to 1). This will make for easier distinction of the individual forums by visitors.
So, instead of something like: Sub-Forums: The Reading Room, Registered User Articles Archive, Book, Video and Web Site Reviews, Contributor's Forum, Outdated Threads It will look like: Sub-Forums: The Reading Room Registered User Articles Archive Book, Video and Web Site Reviews Contributor's Forum Outdated Threads Can anyone tell me what template or php file I have to change? |
![]() |
|
|