The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
vBa CMPS - Member of the Day Details »»
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
This adds Kentaurus' "Member of the Day" to your vBa CMPS. I take no credit for his hack whatsoever. You must have his hack installed for this to work.
- Added function to show default avatar for users with no selected avatar. - Added link to member's Usernotes (in template). - Added like to member's Friends [vBBuddies hack] (in template). 1. Edit global.php Find: PHP Code:
PHP Code:
PHP Code:
PHP Code:
PHP Code:
PHP Code:
Add code: PHP Code:
3. Add a new module: Module Title: Member of the Day Template to Include: member Place it wherever you like (left, center, right) That's it. Show Your Support
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Comments |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
There are a few different ways to display this of course. I'll include a few of my own (see attachments):
Center Module: PHP Code:
PHP Code:
PHP Code:
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Nice Module
*Marboosh.Net Clicks Install thanks |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Nice
thank you restless
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
been having issues with this hack since I have the welcome pannel hack installed :ermm:
also, change this: PHP Code:
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
|
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
|
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
it the avatar bit that's messing up the welcome panel?
|
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
the member of the month avatar goes to the welcome pannel at the top... and my avatar is in the "member of the month" block... |
|
#10
|
||||
|
||||
|
I installed that hack just to see what was up. I got it working fine. i tested it with an avatar and with no avatar.
in global.php I changed PHP Code:
PHP Code:
PHP Code:
PHP Code:
|
![]() |
|
|